Search This Blog
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media ┃Taylor's University
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Digital Photography and Imaging - Project 2: Final Compilation & Reflection
Week 7 - Week 10 (04.11.2024 - 29.11.2024)
Samantha Kristalyn / 0373905
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Taylor's University
Digital Photography and Imaging - Project 2: Final Compilation &
Reflection
REFLECTIVE WRITING
In project 2, I was tasked with creating two double exposure artworks and a poster design. Initially, I found the process quite challenging, especially understanding the technical and conceptual aspects of double exposure. It required a blend of creativity and precision, and I struggled with how to balance these elements effectively.
Fortunately, the tutorials provided by Mr. Fauzi were incredibly helpful. His guidance clarified the steps and techniques, making the tasks much more manageable. For example, his explanation on blending layers and adjusting opacity in double exposure work significantly improved my understanding and execution. Similarly, his tips on composition and typography for poster design helped me refine my ideas and produce a visually appealing result.
Throughout the project, I learned the importance of patience and attention to detail. Each adjustment, whether aligning images for double exposure or choosing the right font for the poster design, required careful consideration. This experience not only improved my technical skills but also taught me to approach design challenges with a problem-solving mindset.
Overall, this project was a valuable learning experience. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to explore new techniques, which I can now apply in future creative works.
PROJECT 2
Week 7
Project 2A: Double Exposure
Exercise 1
Exercise 2
Week 7 E-portfolio link: Click here!
Project 2B: Poster Design
Week 8-10
Week 8 E-portfolio link: Click here!
Week 9-10 E-portfolio link: Click here!



Comments
Post a Comment